Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Own Onesie Shame


Onesie love
I saw this onesie, well playsuit when I went to visit Nat at Flinders Shed. At that time I bought the coral girls top. But she also recommended this playsuit to me. It is also by Kalokeri which is the same brand as the coral top. I said I would think about this playsuit. And when I saw Flinders Shed's facebook update that all Kalokeri items were discounted to make room for winter stock, I rang Nat to purchase this. It was shipped express and I received it on Monday. Woohoo! 

But remember my onesie outfit hall of shame post? So now I am paranoid. LOL I think this is safe to wear right? At least the shorts cover my bum and are not knicker shorts.
Beaded detail
I can now report back that if you wear a playsuit, you got to take everything off to go to the toilet. So to counter this first world problem. I suggest you cut back on your fluids. But face dehydration as it would be a really hot day to be able to wear something like this in Melbourne. You will need to weight up the pros and cons of this. LOL

So now I am a convert with playsuits. It was really comfy in a one piece with shorts that are not sold separately variety. 

18 comments:

  1. Oh nothing to worry about here, you look hot hot HOT!! Love it.

    (ps are you 21?.. no really, you look so young!)

    It sounds as though i'm buttering you up, but promise I'm not. Lol :P

    - KK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap a touch over 21. How did you guess? :P

      Delete
  2. you look fantastic! I love playsuits and this one is so cute. yes going to the bathroom is very annoying!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playsuits but i can never pull them off as well as you do,
    Super jealous and it was a great idea to purchase this one as its
    so damn adorable and stylish.

    Thsnks for a great post!
    Sakura x

    http://sweetdaysofgirlie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe!!! We have one left in Taupe in a medium if anyone would like, down from $169
    To $99! So cute I loved it the first time you tried it!!
    Www.facebook.com/flindershed for anyone who's interested (all kalokeri is down to $99 xx) woo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. I think only some people can pull them off, I would never buy one in a million years but it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i didn't think i would either. I think that i'm stuck in a mindset of what i can wear and can't. And i no longer try clothes on unless they are expensive items. So i keep sticking to the same formula.

      Delete
  6. You look great in the playsuit so don't worry, we won't judge haha! BUt yes toilet issues...very difficult. I really wonder why they put kids in playsuits for that reason - don't they always need to go to the toilet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to answer this separately.. What happens is onesies are usually for little crawlies. Once they are runners and starting to go to the toilet, ones are no nos!

      Delete
  7. I love this def nothing to be worried about you look smashing in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!

    Good to go out on a limb... love your idea of not drinking to avoid going to the toilet hahaahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeedy - don't drink any water! Dehydrate! LOL

      Delete
  9. This is an amazing playsuit though! Definitely stylish, makes me want one!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's cute!!! Hate the idea of getting it all off to go to the toilet though :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! You look adorable in this one. I think the key is to have it loose and longish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that on you, definitely not a hall of shame candidate don't stress ;P Love the baggy sort of front, looks comfy but stylish and I love that bangle too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks all!! :) Appreciate your feedback ladies!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...