Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shopping Haul: Lovisa


There's a neon party on my arm
I am walking through Melbourne Central on my lunch break after 2 meetings that finished at 1pm. Yay I'm going shopping. I actually stepped into Cue for the first time in many years.... many! Did I say many! Ok I am used to Target pricing these days, even the sale items made me go huh! So I promptly left and kept walking to wards my ramen shop. Then I walk past Lovisa.. big signs holler out to me. 3 items for price of 2 ... I am in.

Oh hai look at those marks i leave on your arm

Everytime there is a 3 for price of 2 kind of deal. I have this struggle to find #1) 3 items and #2) 3 items of equal or thereabouts value. You cannot have one item that's so super cheap along with one that is so much higher. Learn it right here with Queen of shop smart Ling. So I skipped past necklaces because I wanted this ring below. So I ended up with 2 of the same bracelet (they stretch) in different colours and the ring below.

Collette for Lovisa ring
I asked the girls at work if they wanted to see my Lovisa bling. One said my bracelet is not from Lovisa. I'm not sure where she thought I got it from. I showed her the dangling tag... she goes Oh! Maybe it looks totes expensive.

Kaching ... $34 for 3 items. Yay!!! Can't wait for their big sale and I will take D in to help me choose. :)

18 comments:

  1. I love the bracelets, particularly the neon pink :) I'm suffering from retail cravings at the moment. I need to go shopping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bracelets and the ring, and I have the same problem, I always try to find 3 things of approximately equal value!

    Naturally, when things are full priced, that's never an issue, but when things are on sale, suddenly I flail about without finding anything. :P

    But better to have three items you love (of unequal value) than two items you love and one you are so-so about (just because they were equal value).

    I think we need a shopping date soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Things always look better when full price!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love those rings.

    Unfortunately I can never find rings large enough in those types of stores for my fatty fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. i can tell you that the bracelets and necklaces in the Colette for Lovisa collection is veryyy blingy. :) Hope you find something that you like.

      Delete
  4. I was looking at those bangles only yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovisa is the bomb!! They will be a client of mine soon so freeebies hahah.. probably not actually!

    Love the blue one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAy yayyyy yay.. So when you have too much freebies please be sharing. :)

      Delete
  6. Love the pink bracelet! Might have to wander past there during lunch today, you know, just to have a look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hope you found something that you like :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh the ring is gorgeous! I haven't been into Lovisa in ages, I always want to buy everything when I go in there. I swear these sorts of jewellery shops are always having 3 for the price of 2 sales though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Diva, Lovisa, Colette.. sames sames!

      Delete
  8. The ring colour combo is so sweet and looks great on you! I think i should do a stop by Lovisa this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cheap thrills for shopping. $15 bit of bling :)

      Delete
  9. So true about it being hard to find 3 items you like! That's how they suck is in! But love love love the rings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap and equivalent value so you don't get 'ripped off', it's very hard!

      Delete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...