Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Short Sydney Trip

Sydney Botanical Gardens
Opera House

Sydney State Library

I was in Sydney for the weekend just by myself. By the way did you know that the Skybus departs Southern Cross every 10 minutes? They have extra long buses but I still had to stand on the journey to the airport!! That's a lot of people!

I stayed with my high school friend who just had a baby. OMG! Newborns!!! I was gobsmacked by this view. Look at that!

..... And then I got sick. I was so sick on Sunday, I pretty much ate some soup, passed out in a foetal position for I am not sure how long. I managed to get on the flight but during the descend I thought my ear drums were going to burst! Made it home.. still feeling blah. This Girl Flu business is bad.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no - it seems everyone's flu-y at the moment - just got over mine and I'm paranoid about it coming back. Take care and hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for interstate trip. But NAY for being sick! My little brother was sick on his birthday, and he was moaning and whining like it was going to be his last. Liam is sick now too, and I'm dreading the whining I'll have to face when I get home from work this evening!

    Hope you're feeling better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no what a drainer getting sick on your trip! hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you are recovering, at least you explored Sydney before your flu. =D

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...