Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sephora Singapore Urban Decay Goodies




Wahhh two weeks in Singapore and doing the mandatory mall crawling made me buy makeup that I do not normally buy. I was reminiscing Urban Decay. I had stumbled across this brand back in the 90s. Yes I was a trend setter ya’ll. It was a then expensive brand stocked next to Hard Candy nail polishes at Takashimaya. Remember those Hard Candy polishes? Well I think this is where it was if my memory did not fail me. Back then I think they had eyeshadows and nail polishes plus lip gunks. I cannot quite remember other product lines.

So I had a look at Sephora Singapore and ran through all the stuff in Urban Decay. I love Midnight cowboy but honestly it was more glittery back in the day. I bought Sin eyeshadow and passed on their deluxe eyeshadows. Can I say that their deluxe eyeshadows are amazing!

This is 24/7 Oil slick and you have to try this. The texture is really great. I am looking forward to rivalling the Korean pop singers on SBS Pop Asia with this. Plus I also bought the eyeshadow primer which everyone has raved about.

7 comments:

  1. I still love their eyeliner pencils - they have some amazing colours;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that UD eyeshadow primer is amazing! Let us know what you think once you've tried it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I! I'm so intrigued by it to be honest. I am a makeup noobbbb.

      Delete
  3. I love mall trawling OS.

    Like you, I did a fair bit of makeup buying. It's the only time that I can relax and make informed decisions, when I'm OS.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mall trawling is sooo good.. Singapore malls are the best. There's a tunnel linking buildings underground. Oh wait let's put shops in there.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE THAT PRIMER!!! I wear it daily with or without eyeshadow, I have such oily lids, it's simply the best!! Better than all the rest.. I even use some on my nose. hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...