Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So for my 3 year anniversary



.... I decided it is about time that I looked into drycleaning my wedding gown.
Bejesus I am overwhelmed with guilt.

Does anyone in Melbourne have any recommendations?

I am paranoid that the gown is permanently ruined. But why would I bother? It is not like I will ever wear it again! Nobody is taking up my dare that I can still fit in the dress.

It is funny that I somehow wanted this gown but never got it made. Had lunch with bestie today and I suddenly remembered this dress. I still love it though - Oscar de la Renta. So much love!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, better late than never! I had a friend marry recently who promptly sold her dress on eBay a few weeks after! I don't think I could do that, I think I would keep the dress for sentimental value :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...