Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Follow my new domain with GFC

Hey GFC stalkers, you might not have noticed but I have switched domains. I have gone to the dark side and I am now using WordPress. Or maybe you haven't!

Stalk mah domain quickkkkk



So check out my new (not that new) domain Six Inch Heel. The good thing is, this already redirects. So what now? To add my blog or any other blogs to your reading list like all the other blogger sites you follow using Google Friend Connect. Click ADD and enter the URL, paste or type in the blog URL and you can follow any blog on any platform. Sometimes the previews are not great on the Google dashboard reader but it will do. So get on it..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...